Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming southwesterly 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018
Sunday Wind light increasing to northerly 10 to 20 knots late in the day.
Monday Wind north 10 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 5:00 a.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary trough located from
the Strait of Belle Isle to Sept-Îles then to Lake Superior.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1016 mb located southeast of Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1021 mb located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: