Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 May 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind light Monday.
Showers this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks dissipating this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from Labrador Sea to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today high 1030 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1027 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: