Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 February 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind easterly 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 early Saturday morning. Wind veering to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Snow changing to flurries tonight and Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 11 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 February 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 4:00 p.m. EST today trough from 990 mb low located over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing low 995 mb located over
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: