Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Wednesday morning then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1020 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1024 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: