Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northerly 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near noon Thursday.
Scattered showers ending near midnight. Scattered showers Thursday afternoon and evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light in the morning.
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 7 June 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday dissipating low 1006 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: