Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 June 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 to 20 knots early Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 June 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 998 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over Prince Edward
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Hudson
Bay to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: