Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 November 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this evening then veering to east 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Rain beginning this afternoon changing to periods of drizzle Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in drizzle.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 13 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 November 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1008 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 994 mb located northwest of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: