Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 June 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Friday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Friday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 June 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1019 mb located south of Hudson Bay.
By 7:30 p.m. EDT Friday high 1020 mb located southeast of Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1003 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: