Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 June 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning. Wind becoming light Wednesday evening.
A few showers Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 June 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located near Lake Superior.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday high located near Cape Cod.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located from Natashquan to
New Brunswick then to Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: