Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 February 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon then becoming west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind west 15 to 25 Wednesday.
Snow changing to rain this evening and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures rising to plus 3 this evening. Low tonight minus 5. High Wednesday minus 4. Temperatures falling to minus 13 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 February 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 986 mb located off Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: