Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to easterly 10 to 20 this afternoon. Wind backing to northerly 15 to 20 overnight then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday.
Rain beginning near noon and ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 May 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1008 mb located near Gaspé.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located from Saguenay
River to Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line east-west
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: