Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 06:39 PM EDT 04 October 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light Wednesday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 October 2022
Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 October 2022
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 20 to 30 knots late in the day.
Saturday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots becoming southwest 25 to 35.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 October 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northwest-southeast over southern James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: