Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 11 August 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Scattered showers this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 10:30 AM EDT 11 August 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 11 August 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high 1021 mb located over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: