Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 08 December 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots veering to northerly 20 to 30 Friday afternoon.
Scattered showers this afternoon.
Risk of freezing spray Friday late in the day.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 7 Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 8 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 8 December 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1032 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1047 mb located east of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: