Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 early this morning and to west 25 to 30 this afternoon. Wind west 20 to 30 tonight. Wind west 15 to 25 Saturday.
Flurries this morning.
High today minus 9. Low tonight minus 14. High Saturday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 21 February 2019 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W to Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4445N
6220W to 4420N 6050W to 4450N 5910W to 4430N 5810W to 4555N 5715W to
4720N 5850W to 4635N 5620W to 4630N 5530W then eastward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
9 plus tenths grey-white ice including 3 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday approaching low 994 mb located over the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: