Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 late this evening then backing to southerly 15 early Friday morning.
Showers this afternoon. Scattered showers Friday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
central Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: