Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 September 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northwesterly 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind westerly 15 to 25 Sunday.
Rain over eastern sections late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 00:09 AM EDT 25 September 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 September 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over Lake Ontario extending
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today Post-tropical Storm Fiona 945 mb located
northeast of Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday Post-tropical Storm Fiona 980 mb located
over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: