Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain overnight and Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 08 August 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located west of Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1008 mb located northeast of Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: