Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 February 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots becoming southerly 15 early this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Snow tonight and Sunday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray this morning.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to zero this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 27 February 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4702N 6024W to 4753N 6120W
to 4728N 6309W to 4836N 6257W to 4900N 6116W to 4940N 6106W to 5003N
5814W to Newfoundland near 4833N 5912W. Sea ice south and west then
north then east of the ice edge.
Open water except 9 plus tenths grey-white ice along the coast and
in the western section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 February 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 1012 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1002 mb located south of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: