Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 02 December 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Risk of freezing spray Sunday evening.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 5 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 1 December 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4818N 6857W to 4805N 6926W
to 4747N 6943W then westward. Sea ice south of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N
6409W to 4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Pointe-des-Monts to
At 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1008 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1001 mb located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: