Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 October 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 this evening and to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind backing to southerly 10 to 20 Monday morning.
Snow Monday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 October 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1032 mb located southeast of
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1017 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1014 mb located south of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: