Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Snow beginning Sunday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 14. High Sunday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 22 February 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W to Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4445N
6220W to 4405N 6055W to 4450N 5910W to 4430N 5810W to 4515N 5705W to
4720N 5850W to 4635N 5620W to 4630N 5530W then eastward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
9 plus tenths grey-white ice including 3 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 February 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 996 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 970 mb located south of James Bay.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday building low 989 mb located over New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: