Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 October 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots veering to southerly 15 early this evening then backing to easterly 10 to 15 early Thursday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 Thursday evening.
Scattered showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 October 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday cold front located from Ungava Bay to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: