Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 29 June 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind easterly 15 knots becoming westerly 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light Thursday evening.
Scattered showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 June 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Gaspé.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: