Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots backing to southerly 10 to 15 early this morning then increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to east 30 Saturday afternoon.
Snow Saturday changing to rain or snow. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to plus 2 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 13 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4540N 6130W to Prince
Edward Island near 4625N 6205W. Sea ice west of the ice edge
Second ice edge estimated from Prince Edward Island near 4630N 6215W
to 4730N 6415W to 4850N 6335W to 4850N 6110W to 5050N 5805W to
Newfoundland near 5035N 5720W. Sea ice west and north of the ice
Open water except 5 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low located near the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 981 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: