Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to westerly 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind increasing to westerly 25 to 35 Tuesday morning then diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 8:53 PM EDT 26 July 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building ridge located west of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Superior to James
Bay then to Ungava Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: