Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 June 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots early this evening then veering to west 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 25 near noon Saturday then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Scattered showers this afternoon. Showers overnight and Saturday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Labrador to New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: