Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 07 May 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming northeasterly 15 Saturday morning.
Periods of rain or snow ending this afternoon. Showers Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 7 May 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from James Bay to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: