Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 January 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind northwest 20 to 30 Wednesday.
Flurries. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 10.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 January 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4435N 6330W to 4420N 6245W
to 4555N 5930W to 4745N 6040W to 4805N 6010W to 4935N 6145W to 4945N
5810W to 4830N 5920W to 4725N 5930W to Newfoundland near 4710N
5525W. Sea ice west then north then east then north of the ice edge.
8 tenths grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1025 mb located over northwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday high 1031 mb located over northwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: