Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 November 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 this evening and to light after midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 15 early Friday morning and to east 20 to 30 Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning near noon Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray this evening.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4640N 6445W to to
New Brunswick near 4735N 6450W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4740N 6535W to
4755N 6540W to 4805N 6610W to New Brunswick near 4805N 6545W. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 November 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 988 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: