Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 May 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this evening and to east 25 to 35 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Drizzle beginning near midnight changing to rain Tuesday morning. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 16 May 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5011N 6116W to 4929N 6045W to
Newfoundland near 5035N 5723W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 May 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1000 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 989 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: