Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots early this morning then backing to northwest 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind north 15 tonight. Wind northerly 10 to 15 Thursday.
Flurries. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 7 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 January 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4625N 6105W to 4620N
6125W to 4600N 6150W to 4600N 6215W to Prince Edward Island near
4625N 6200W. Sea ice south and west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Prince Edward Island near 4630N 6215W
to 4740N 6105W to 4745N 6135W to 4640N 6335W to 4840N 6345W to 4845N
6150W to 5050N 5730W to 4825N 5925W to Newfoundland near 4800N
5910W. Sea ice west, south, west and then east of the ice edge.
Open water except 9 tenths grey ice along the coast in the western
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: