Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 near noon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 overnight then backing to northwest 20 to 30 Monday afternoon.
Snow overnight and Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from the East Coast of the
U.S. to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: