Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 January 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 late Friday morning.
Snow tonight and Friday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 15. High Friday minus 9.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 27 January 2022 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4525N 6524W to Nova
Scotia near 4504N 6501W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4332N 6520W to 4500N
6045W to 4615N 5915W to 4812N 6145W to 4933N 5905W to 4725N 5945W to
Newfoundland near 4724N 5537W. Sea ice northwest then northeast of
the ice edge.
8 tenths new ice including 3 tenths grey ice except 9 plus tenths
grey ice including 4 tenths grey-white ice along the southern coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located over Prince Edward Island
to the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 5:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: