Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots early this morning then backing to northwest 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday.
Scattered flurries. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray today and early this evening. Risk of freezing spray Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Temperatures near minus 6.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4812N 6906W to 4801N 6928W
to 4746N 6943W then southeastward. Sea ice south of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5003N 6644W to 4959N
6144W to 5001N 5952W to 5125N 5737W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1023 mb located from Lake Michigan to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high 1027 mb located over Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating low 1008 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: