Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 October 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 25 to 30 knots diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to easterly 10 to 15 late Friday morning. Wind increasing to southeasterly 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Showers Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 October 2020 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low located near the Strait of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located over the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low located west of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: