Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 April 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots late overnight then becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 April 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6005W to 4545N 5900W
to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 April 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Pointe-des-Monts to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: