Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots tonight. Wind west 15 to 25 Tuesday.
Flurries. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 December 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4545N 6210W to 4630N
6150W to 4705N 6400W to 4850N 6350W to 4925N 6515W to 4910N 6700W to
4955N 6605W to 4845N 6155W to 5115N 5740W to Newfoundland near 5040N
5715W. Sea ice west and north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from 4700N 6155W to 4715N 6220W to 4750N
6130W to 4735N 6105W to 4700N 6155W. Sea ice within the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located from the
Strait of Belle Isle to Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: