Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 October 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots late this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 Wednesday morning. Wind backing to northerly 25 to 30 Wednesday evening.
Snow or rain beginning Wednesday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 October 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 992 mb located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: