Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 11:48 AM EDT 10 June 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this evening and to west 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Fog patches dissipating early this evening.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023
Monday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind east 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind east 20 to 30 knots increasing to east 30 to 40.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 11:48 AM EDT 10 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary flat low located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: