Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 May 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots today and tonight. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Friday.
Periods of rain and fog patches beginning this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 May 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5010N 6010W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5700W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 May 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over southern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 998 mb located over northern New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: