Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 June 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming east 10 to 20 Friday morning.
Scattered showers Friday. Risk of thunderstorms Friday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 June 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: