Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 09:36 AM EST 16 December 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 Sunday evening.
Chance of flurries today and tonight.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning this evening.
Temperatures near minus 11 today tonight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 December 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 09:36 AM EST 16 December 2017
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located north of Lake Ontario.
By 1:00 p.m. EST today dissipating low located over southern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1022 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1028 mb located north of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: