Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to westerly 20 to 30 this evening then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 20 Monday.
Flurries beginning early this evening and ending late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning this evening and ending Monday evening.
Low tonight minus 12. Temperatures near minus 11 Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 December 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 7:24 PM EST 10 December 2017
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1005 mb located north of Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 1007 mb located over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: