Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 12 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday and to east 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to east 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow beginning near noon Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1012 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 998 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: