Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 August 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots overnight and to easterly 15 to 20 Monday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Showers beginning Monday afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms Monday evening. Fog banks dissipating this afternoon. Fog banks reforming late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 August 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southeastern Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: