Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 11:06 AM EDT 10 July 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeasterly 15 to 25 early this afternoon then becoming easterly 15 near midnight. Wind easterly 15 Saturday.
Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening. Rain Saturday evening. Fog banks dissipating Saturday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 11:06 AM EDT 10 July 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 July 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today tropical depression FAY located off Cape
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday tropical depression FAY located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: