Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 March 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 15 knots early this morning and to east 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind east 15 to 25 Monday.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 March 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4510N 6125W to 4440N 6020W
to 4520N 5900W to 4600N 5835W to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near
4710N 5525W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Open water except 9 plus tenths grey-white ice including 4 tenths
first-year ice in some bays along the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 March 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 991 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday dissipating low 1012 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: