Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 February 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday.
Snow Tuesday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Tuesday afternoon and evening.
High today minus 9. Low tonight minus 18. High Tuesday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 February 2020 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4430N 6335W to 4420N
6320W to 4535N 5945W to 4540N 5835W to 4730N 5955W to Newfoundland
near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4510N 6445W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
4 tenths grey ice except 8 tenths grey ice including 2 tenths
grey-white ice in the southeastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 February 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing high 1036 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1010 mb located north of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: