Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 April 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to east 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 early Thursday afternoon then diminishing to east 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Rain beginning late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4610N 5950W to 4640N
5930W to 4840N 6115W to 5010N 5845W to 4755N 5940W to 4650N 5840W to
Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 April 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located southwest of Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 996 mb located near Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: