Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 09 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southeasterly 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 9 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over eastern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing low 1010 mb located southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Michigan to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located west of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: