Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 11:01 AM EST 07 December 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeasterly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early Thursday morning then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Rain and fog patches changing to flurries Thursday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 7 December 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over Havre Saint-Pierre.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: