Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 September 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near midnight and to southwest 25 to 35 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 early Saturday afternoon then becoming northwest 15 Saturday evening.
Showers Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 September 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:03 PM EDT 17 September 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Ungava Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1024 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1022 mb located over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: