Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 May 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 Monday afternoon.
Chance of showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 May 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5030N 5725W. Sea ice north of the
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 May 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 986 mb located off Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1003 mb located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: