Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming easterly 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers Sunday afternoon. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 September 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located over James Bay.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Sunday warm front located over the Strait of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday low 995 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 988 mb located east of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: