Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 November 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots backing to northwest 15 to 25 early this afternoon then becoming northwest 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Snow ending this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray overnight and Tuesday morning.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 6 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 November 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 November 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 990 mb located over southern Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 982 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: