Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 May 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots backing to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Showers today and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 31 May 2020
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 May 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to New
By 3:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1026 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: